American Intercity Bus Riders Association
A long ride can clear your mind, restore your faith and use up a lot.
Get in touch
What We Do
Express Bus Map
Access to the right places is just a click away, and all you need is a smartphone for the purpose of exploration.
Rules For Inclusion
By following the right set of rules and procedures, all of us can guarantee ourselves with the matters of safety and security.
Suited for all corners and places, our mapping covers distances and displays your needs to travel.
Formed with the aim of providing accessibility and ease of travelling to every single member of this place called society. In time we should prioritize the safety of the passengers as stated in fashionetc website.
Scheduled Intercity Ground Passenger Carrier Links To Major us Airports
Connected with all places of requirement and need, our mode of travelling is the best that you can find at the right price.
A Sample of Viable Future Intercity
A journey through places made more comfortable and easy by qualified professionals is the right way to look at our services.
What People Are Saying
“Covering miles under the right time, never seemed to be an easy task until I hopped on to Aibra”.
“Both my son and I have never experienced a journey without problems and were glad to do so with Aibra”.
“I had a great time throughout the journey and made memories that will be cherished”.
“It was more of a peaceful social gathering rather than a journey because that’s how smooth the entire process felt like. “
Newest Updates From Our Blog
Getting children from their homes and to school, every single day is undoubtedly a very important thing to do because you will be responsible for so many lives on board and you will have to drive a large bus that is heavy. It is also a concern for parents as well. That is why so many parents manage to take their kids to school in their own vehicles. But, rest assured, school buses are actually a safe way to take children to schools as the buses are robust and strong. It certainly is a safe mode of transportation, and it certainly is an economical one. Click here
If you are a school bus driver, then you know that your responsibility is an important one and you should always be vigilant to protect your passengers at all costs. It has been considered to be quite a difficult job, indeed, and you have to avoid committing all kinds of violations. You have to be alert. Driving safely is actually thought to be a predictable routine, and also often it is not thought about. Because of the improvements in technology, which is actually improving day by day, we will have to ensure the safety of every single student in the school bus, and this is made easier by technology as there are apps that predict traffic conditions and you can also make use of navigation systems as well.
- Drivers usually follow a very strict time schedule, but they should never compromise the safety of the students so that they can stick to the schedule.
- The driver should also try his best to be aware that he represents the school, and that is why he must display a decent personality with great behavior as well.
- He should also try his best to concentrate on moving traffic conditions. There are various examples of consequences if they do not follow this rule, check it out. Traffic is normally slow-moving, and there aren’t any chances of fast accidents happening here, but he should also maintain a healthy distance from all of the other vehicles to avoid any minor accidents as well.
- He should be well versed and also trained properly for driving a school bus, and he should know all of the safety rules, along with the road safety rules as well as possible.
- He should also not wear any hoods of anything while driving as it blocks out the peripheral vision, and it can also make it harder for the person to hear other people if they are calling out.
- When the bus is moving, all of the children must be safely seated in their seats.
- You should be friendly with children, and you should also express any concerns about the children with teachers or parents.
We're Here To Help!
4513 Burning Memory Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19103